Are you worried about your IB English Paper 1 and have no idea what you will be writing about in your final exam?
You are not alone. Out of all the final IB exams many students find English paper 1 to be the most nerve-wracking and have very little understanding of what to expect and what to study.
With your final exams in November 2020, now is the perfect time to prepare.
We are here to help!
In our FREE Webinar we reveal the TIPS and TRICKS to Blitz your Paper 1.
Here are the topics we will cover:
- How to get a Band 7
- Secrets of Scaffolding
- Deconstructing Poetry and Prose
- Understanding the Criteria to get FULL MARKS
- Demystifying what markers are looking for in your writing
- How to write strong sentence starters for a great thesis
- How do techniques show meaning
- Many more tips and tricks!
Don’t miss out on a very rare opportunity to hear from experienced teachers on all the secrets to succeeding in English Paper 1.