C3 Education Group offers a breadth of tutoring options for Math tuition. We provide maths tutoring in Sydney for students aged from Kinder to Year 12. Our programs cater for all students aged from Kinder to Year 12. We employ a very specific methodology in teaching Math that establish strong foundations for our students.
Our subject focus
- The Primary Years curriculum (K-6) aims to foster strong foundations of mathematics skills in mental and worded math problems.
- The Middle Years curriculum (7-10) aims to refine skills in calculus to navigate and excel across curriculum topics.
- The Senior Years curriculum (11-12) is targeted at HSC and IB outcomes. Our successful track record is evident in employing a targeted strategy that boosts results and confidence.
At C3 Education Group, our highly skilled Math tutors have a strong background in mathematics. This is to guide students to achieve strong foundation knowledge in this subject. Our focus is to create an efficient, effective and positive learning environment that make Math fun, engaging and achievable. Our methodology is a proven, world-wide approach that applies a step-by-step guide for remedial to extension students who achieve excellent results in National and school exams and finally, their ATAR.
We will be uploading more user-friendly resources soon. To find additional resources and tips on studying maths, visit our blog.
Areas of concentration
- Understand the best approach to study and answer exam style questions.
- Develop a deep understanding and evaluation of curriculum outcomes.
- Excel in a range of practice exam scenarios.
- Assess and apply formulas, techniques and developed skills.
- Time management skills.
Student success is proven by achieving a personal best rather than just a final mark. Our students become better global citizens, dedicated learners and respectful individuals. As educators, we foster a ‘growth mindset’ in and beyond the classroom environment. Our success is due to the collaborative approach between school teachers and C3 maths tutoring educators, parents and students. A testament to this is the top ranks achieved by our students in exams and assessments, year on year, as well as students who achieve above and beyond their personal goals.
To discuss the needs of your child or to find out more about our programs, staff and methodology, contact us on 1300 235 437 (1300 C3 KIDS) or click here to complete our Contact Form. One of our staff members will be in touch!