HSC TUTORING YEARS 11 -12
Our HCS tutoring program for Stage 6 (Years 11 and 12) is rigorous and rewarding for our students. We understand that making the transition to the final years of high school is an exciting but equally daunting and stressful period. Therefore, we ensure that students are provided with the tools, techniques and support for personal success.
If your child is undertaking the HSC (as opposed to the IB), our tutors have the experience and skills to prepare students thoroughly. In our Year 11 and 12 programs, we offer all HSC subjects. Our staff are highly experienced and passionate professionals who are adept in their subject area. This ensures that our students have access to the best teachers to meet your academic requirements.
Subjects We Offer
- English – Our lessons are text-specific that focus on literacy and writing skills as well as target specific Modules for the new English syllabus and HSC exam.
- Mathematics – Our lessons are topic-specific that focus on content teaching and revision through countless mock questions for the purposes of the HSC exam.
- Sciences – We offer lessons in BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY and PHYSICS. These lessons focus on syllabus dot-points by combining theory and exam practice sessions using comprehensive in-house notes and exam questions. This program is a rigorous approach to the HSC.
- ALL Subjects – Our tutors are multi-skilled and have a breadth of knowledge in specific areas of Humanities, Languages and the Creative Arts. If you are after 1-1 tutoring (including English, Math or Science), please call 1300 235 437 to enquire.
- School-based Assessments – For students who require tutoring support for school exams and assessments, these 1-1 lessons can be attended ON-CAMPUS or ONLINE. If you are after 1-1 assessment and exam help for any subject, please call 1300 235 437 to enquire.
- Step-by-Step – Our English, Math and Science curriculum provides a step-by-step guide to ensure excellence and academic success.
- Feedback – Comprehensive feedback after each lesson that details your child’s areas for improvement.
- Online Tutoring – For the busy individual, our in-house online tutoring platform is a secure alternative to on-campus lessons. Please call us about Online Tutoring.
- Essay Marking Service – Having access to more than one opinion is very important to get a comprehensive overview of your essay. Use this service to do final checks to ensure your essays are hitting a Band 6! For more info on our essay marking click here.
We will be uploading more user friendly resources soon. To find additional resources and tips on for preparing for the Year 12 HSC, visit our blog.
Areas of concentration:
- Assess and apply technical knowledge and skills.
- Develop a deep understanding and evaluation of curriculum outcomes.
- Excel in written expression across a range of practice exam scenarios.
- Time management skills.
- Mentoring to apply best study skills and habits.
By feeling prepared and grounded in their studies, students can avoid the stress and pressure experienced by those without proper guidance.
Student success is proven by achieving a personal best rather than just a final mark. Our students become better global citizens, dedicated learners and respectful individuals. As educators, we foster a ‘growth mindset’ in and beyond the classroom environment. Our success is due to the collaborative approach between school teachers and C3 educators, parents and students. A testament to this is the top ranks achieved by our students in exams and assessments, year on year, as well as students who perform above and beyond their personal goals.
To discuss the needs of your child or to find out more about our HSC tutoring programs, staff and methodology, contact us on 1300 235 437 (1300 C3 KIDS) or click here to complete our Contact Form. One of our staff members will be in touch!