About C3 Education Tutoring
C3 Education Group is a provider of comprehensive tutoring solutions to all students across Australia.
We are a proven industry leader that started in Sydney’s inner west and have now expanded beyond our humble beginnings. Our methodology and programs have an established and successful track record that goes beyond improved results that work best for our students and their families.
Our philosophy for teaching and learning is embodied in the tessellation design of THREE triangles for the following reasons:
- Tessellations are shapes that can be arranged in forms that will not leave gaps. This is the underlying element of our teaching and learning philosophy – leaving no gaps unfilled!
- Tessellations can create a myriad of forms, reinforcing to our students that learning is a creative process that is about changing and adapting to new learning opportunities and environments
- Tessellations are transformative, an underpinning approach to the way we are role models who can transform our students to become greater than they already are.
- THREE is a very important number to us, in that it only takes THREE points to form a plane. That the strongest structure is a THREE-legged stool/table. Therefore, this makes C3 a sturdy platform for success – for our community of tutors, teachers, students and parents.
We are proud of our professional skills and associations as follows:
- An ambassador of the Asian Education Foundation (AEF)
- All teachers and tutors are qualified in their field of expertise
- All of our tutors are registered for Working with Children
Staffed by skilled and experienced teachers and tutors, our team is hand-picked for their zeal to provide a positive, effective and efficient learning environment. Our approach makes us a premier, boutique learning institution that is a pillar of support for you and your family.
What we specialise in
Our English tutoring program encompasses all grade levels, from Pre-Kindy to Year 12
Our Biology tutoring program is designed to support Year 11 – 12 students at all levels of learning